Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Been too long!

It's been a long time since I posted on this blog. For my few and faithful followers I apologize.

Many things have happened in our lives since my last post. We've moved from Modi'in to Chashmonaim to Ra'anana and back to Modi'in (home again yeah!)

We both finally have decent jobs and don't have disaster and poverty constantly barking at our door, B"H! The boys are really and truly Israeli, with better Hebrew than any normal American could hope to accomplish in 3 years in any school in America. Ari'el just turned 12 and we're thinking towards his Bar Mitzvah in a year. Tzachi will be 18 in December, and though he still has school and Bagriot to finish the Army is just around the corner.

In the past few months I've learned a lot about blogging and hopefully that means you'll be seeing more from me here and some new sites too.

Meanwhile note the new RSS Feeds I've added to my sidebar featuring three of my heroes : Caroline Glick, Daniel Pipes and Luis Rene Beres.

Be blogging at you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment